NextWave partners is working with a growing French solar IPP and one of the leading rooftop and ground-mounted PV installer in France, they are looking for a corporate lawyer to join the team. With an ambitious strategy managing projects from development until O&M, the group is particularly active in France but also in emerging countries.
As a junior corporate lawyer, you will work closely with the Secretary General and CFO and be in
contact with the General Management, the members of the Executive Board, the Director of the
- Legal advice to the General Management and members of the Executive Board
- Supervision, with the assistance of two lawyers and a paralegal, of the legal life of group companies in France and abroad: capital transactions, special agreements, approval of accounts.
- Follow-up of real estate leases, follow-up of contracts, follow-up of disputes.
Merger / Acquisition:
- Strong involvement in external growth operations (France and abroad): drafting of LOI, due diligence, development of legal documentation (assignment protocol, guarantee of liabilities, monitoring of accounts, etc.)
- International agreements, legal involvement in strategic projects (partnership agreements, sponsorship agreements ...)
- Follow-up of real estate leases, follow-up of contracts drafting of particular clauses, follow-up of disputes
- Postgraduate training Business Law / Corporate Law / Taxation
- You have a solid and significant experience in corporate law and business law or taxation of at least a year (1 year PQE)
- Excellent editorial skills, autonomy, rigor, excellent interpersonal skills and a very good organizational capacity.
- Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point ...)
- Professional Proficiency in French and English
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Louison Cassarino at NextWave Partners:
Direct: +65 6340 1933