This opportunity is for an IoT product company that focuses on building solutions for the renewable energy sector.
They are based in Singapore and are currently working on creating hardware and software solutions in the space of renewable energy.
The company is looking for a Java engineer to develop its data management platform for renewable energy systems. This is a backend software development position that uses Java as the main language and spring as their framework.
- Design, construct, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure that the performance and responsiveness of the application are of high quality.
- Find any bottlenecks and bugs in the applications and create solutions for these issues.
- Maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Ensure the applications are up-to-date and secure.
- Have a strong foundation in algorithm/data structure
- Strong foundation in Java and good understanding of basic framework such as I/O and multithreading. Familiar and competent in JVM principles
- Understanding of Java development technologies, such as Spring, MyBatis, JMS.
- Understanding of systems such as Hadoop, Spark, Zookeeper, Kafka
- Familiarity with database-related technology such as Mysql/Redis/Mongodb/HBase/ElasticSearch
- Familiarity and understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Due to the current restrictions, this opportunity is open for Singaporeans and Permanent residents only for the time being.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Michael Weoseke at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line:+65 8338 3749
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R21100007