The IoT Technology Architect will work in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment architecting, designing, developing and testing a cutting-edge cloud solution. In order to have the broadest impact, this role will engage with Product Owners, Developers, QA and Automation team members on cross-functional activities.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful individual will play a significant role in the development of cutting edge IoT solutions and represent advanced technologies within the engineering organization.
- The Technology Architect will advise on integration best-practices, explore and evangelize domain expertise all while making direct hands-on contributions.
- Participate as a hands-on engineering contributor to feature development teams utilising a combination of architecture, design, implementation, qualification, characterization, etc. Design and construction of IoT solution demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Develop IoT solutions (for various industry verticals) that meet or exceed the customers’ requirements
Requirements & Qualifications
- 7+ years of expertise in a DevOps like role focused on deployment and management of engineering services
- 4+ years of expertise in Virtualization
- Strong experiences in IoT or Big Data solutions including designing batch data processing, Big Data analytics, Spark processing, streaming processing, and machine learning analytics.
- 6+ years of expertise solving technical challenges related to cloud deployment and service scalability
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Aman Talwar on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1436509