My client is a market leader in the development of renewable energy projects in the Asia Pacific region. They are looking to hire an ambitious Investment VP to play a key part in the screening and development of greenfield renewable energy projects in Korea.
- Preparing and managing extensive financial modelling and quantitative analysis on investment opportunities.
- Playing a key part in the execution of deals through financial analysis, due diligence, documentation and project financing and other areas
- Assisting in the review of key portfolio companies from both a strategic and financial perspective
- Assisting in the execution of transactions
- Supporting the company’s asset management functions for portfolio companies
- Developing and presenting strategies to create more value from the portfolio companies
- Working closely with colleagues in other activities such as investor reports and fund-raising activities
- Supporting the investment activities of other offices in the region when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance related field (Master’s preferred)
- Extensive financial modelling experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Korean and English
- A minimum of 7 years’ industry experience
- Experience during the investment phase of a minimum of three large infrastructure projects in Korea
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587