My client is a leading renewable energy developer, specialising in solar, and wind project development in Asia. They are currently looking to expand their footprints in Vietnam and seeking for an Investment Manager to join their Ho Chi Minh office.
- Participate in negotiation of project acquisition, joint venture, lender, and equity agreements
- Responsible for financing or potential energy deals
- Debt and equity deal structuring
- Liaise with lenders, financiers, potential investors, and local authorities
- Lead and coordination of necessary discussion, documentations etc throughout investment closing process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant discipline. Master’s an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience within investment or financing of renewable energy/real estate projects
- Experience in contracts negotiation
- Proficiency in both Vietnamese and English is a must (both written and spoken)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a growing international energy firm and be part of their pioneer team in Vietnam
- Fast-paced working environment
- Business travels both domestically and internationally
- Competitive remuneration package
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153