NextWave Partners are working exclusively with a global Developer and Investor of Infrastructure assets in the search for an Investment Director to lead Origination efforts for them in South East Asia, based in their newly established Raffles Place office.
The role will be taking a senior position in the Asia Pacific Business, helping and being a driving force in my client’s entry into the South East Asian market, a core focus of this will include devising Market Strategy and Origination across the region.
Our clients' main focus in Asia will be PPPs in Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. There will also be a focus on “mid-market” private infrastructure across the region more broadly.
- Origination in markets outlined, particularly growing PPP pipeline and opportunities
- Work closely with global team to help set out plans and focus for the SE Asian Business
- Establish a relationship with existing global business partners and utilise these relationships in Asia.
- Liaise with Advisors appointed in target markets to stay on top of pipeline and government policy
- Build networks and work with Sponsors to understand commercial position in local markets
- Forge strong relationships with local project partners
- Travel throughout the region growing the company’s brand and reputation
- Circa 10 years’ experience in infrastructure investment (Transport, Education, Health, Social Infra etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years PPP experience, either in SE Asia or OECD markets
- The last 3 years’ must have been focusing specifically on South East Asian infrastructure
- Business Development / Origination background and focus
- Proven experience negotiating and finalising PPP agreements
- Have held a lead role within a bidding process
- Strong financial and technical background
- Understanding of regional nuances, so physical experience working across Asia is a must
Our client is a well-respected and known business in this space, they have been conducting due diligence across the region for a number of years, so are serious on the region and have Investment approval for the markets above.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989