NextWave Partners are representing a European Investment Manager who focuses on investing & developing some of the largest Renewable Energy projects globally. Over the last 12 months, they have arguably been the most successful active Developer and Investor in large renewable projects across Europe and Asia. They are now looking to grow out their Project Development team with a focus on new technologies in LATAM, & APAC.
This is a great opportunity for an Analyst, Investment Associate or Project Developer with experience within Renewable Energy to join a business with a genuinely fantastic reputation and be given a clear, but malleable career path, along with the autonomy to work at a senior level on Renewable Energy deals globally.
- Analysis of potential Renewable Energy investments
- Assisting with the execution of the investment management strategy
- Identifying and conducting due diligence in new geographical markets
- Generate new & existing investment opportunities and manage ongoing relationships
- Building strong relationships within the industry
- Involved in the origination of new opportunities
- 3-5 years of experience Analysing & Developing viable investment opportunities within the renewable energy
- Strong commercial and technical understanding of renewable energy development an
- Ability to travel globally at short notice for extended periods of time
In return for your commitment, our client will offer a malleable career plan to fit your skill set and goals, whilst working for a business with a great reputation and track record.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989