|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
· Responsible for daily supervision and leadership of the Infrastructure Operations design team assigned to projects related to Data Centers and the Campus Distribution facilities insuring the highest standards to achieve uptime reliability of the core systems are met.
· Provides capacity planning and placement of the facilities including IDF's, MDF's, and onsite Data Centers. Acts as the technical lead and SME for infrastructure sub systems, and their reliability. Evaluates new technologies in order to maintain a high level of enterprise availability across the campus voice and data distribution plant.
· Participates as SME in projects associated with the enhancement, upgrading or implementation of new or existing technology solutions. Quotes and implements cabling and technical facility solutions including: fiber optic and structured cabling solutions and coordinates with internal and third party teams responsible for the support of these systems
· Continually assess resources need, required skillsets and department structure to insure team alignment with growth demand, and requirements.
· Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with our business partners. Represent the team to business partner management team and be the single point of contact for our business partners with concerns in regards to your assigned resources. Represent Infrastructure Operations locally by collaborating with internal stakeholders.
· Be the second level of support by providing technical leadership and direction to contractors and team members as needed.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience leading implementations of infrastructure in support of voice and date enterprise services
· Technical leadership experience in Infrastructure and/or Data Center Operations
· Experience planning and installing data centers and other critical environment racks, cable management, copper, and fiber optic cabling.
· Proficient in Japanese and English language to liaise with counterpart
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
EA Registration No: R1768749