I am looking for an experienced Information Security professional to join a leading Cyber Security start-up in Singapore with a regional presence.
My client offers a range of professional services from GRC consulting to managed security services. They have a vibrant work environment and are always looking for motivated cyber professionals to join.
With plans for professional & personal growth as part of the company vision, this is an excellent opportunity for the ideal candidate to move into a management position in the
future. Please see below for a more thorough overview of the opportunity.
- Take a lead in information security policy review, development before implementation phase on information systems & business applications
- Undertake gap analysis, cybersecurity audits, risk assessments to ascertain the security posture of the company and its clients
- Plan, manage and organise the delivery of cybersecurity services to clients
- Contribute to the development of the cybersecurity service framework within the firm.
- Facilitate & promote activities for information security awareness within the organization
- Develop & drive effective IT security programs to ensure compliance with industry standards/frameworks
- Extensive experience within a similar role involving Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Experience in GRC frameworks and standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, or PCI-DSS
- Have experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills – both oral & written including presentation and report writing skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You will need knowledge of process improvement and project management methodologies
- Cyber Security certifications would be a bonus – CISSP, CISM
The client is able to move very quickly on this position.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004