I am currently working with a host of different businesses in Singapore looking for Information Security Consultants to help to increase the maturity of its Information Security Infrastructure & systems.
They are looking for candidates experienced with the standard industry frameworks & government regulations.
- Take a lead in information security policy review, development before the implementation phase on information systems & business applications
- Undertake gap analysis, cybersecurity audits, risk assessments to ascertain the security posture of the company and its clients
- Plan, manage and organise the delivery of cybersecurity services to clients
- Contribute to the development of the cybersecurity service framework within the firm
- Work with vendors to select the best security products
- Facilitate & promote activities for information security awareness within the organization
- Develop & drive effective IT security programs to ensure compliance with industry standards/frameworks
- Extensive experience within a similar role involving Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Experience in GRC frameworks and standards such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc
- Have experience in developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Experience of vendor management
- Excellent communication skills – both oral & written including presentation and report writing skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- You will need knowledge of process improvement and project management methodologies
My clients are able to move very quickly on this position.
In this current time, my clients are only able to hire candidates who are already based in Singapore due to travel restrictions.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004