We are currently working with an international consulting company who are seeking an Information Security manager to manage their penetration testing team, providing guidance and advisory for the team as well as their wide range of clientele. The role will allow the candidate to grow their existing range of clients and services offered. All the while taking on multiple projects, managing the contracts and client relationships. This would be an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has previous management & project experience.
- Build, manage & maintain excellent client relationships across a range of clients
- Work collaboratively to deliver information security assessment, testing & compliance advisory services
- Actively identify & support business development opportunities, whilst working to ensure sales activities are undertaken – client proposals & presentations
- Coach and develop team members to comply with overall Performance Management processes on specific engagements
- Identify and resolve complex issues and develop innovative solutions for clients.
- Responsibility for the production of deliverables for client engagements
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
The ideal candidate will have
- Ideally possess a recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or industry certificates: CISSP, OSCP/CRT
- Have a good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards
- Have good experience of the following:
- Performing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Managing clients and projects
- Programming skills is a good to have
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Have prior consulting experience in information security or IT risk assessment.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
At this moment in time, the client is not able to support VISA applications, so we’re only able to accept Singaporean Citizens and PR candidates.