I am working with a leading international consultancy who are looking for a permanent Incident Response Specialist to join their team.
You will be working with the technical team to respond to threats detected through a variety of networking tools. Working closely with the clients to deliver incident response services with timely reporting.
- Work with clients to deliver Incident response & remediation services to contain security threats, focusing on advanced threats
- Monitor and analyse infrastructure security logs and incidents & Respond to alerts from security tools
- Perform cyber threat monitoring/hunting to detect a sign of malicious activities in the clients’ IT environment
- Provide advice & develop cyber response plans for clients to improve their security posture for future prevention
- Work with the sales team & clients to scope engagements, draft contracts, and deliver services
- Present technical material in a clear, organized briefing to a mix of technical & non-technical personnel
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Minimum 4 years of experience of working in an Incident response setting
- Knowledge & experience of working in a security operations centre
- Extensive knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with SIEM technologies and other forensic and incident remediation tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Qualifications within Incident response is a bonus: GCFA. GCIH, ECIH & GCFE etc.
- Additional details: The client is able to move very quickly in this position.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004