NextWave Partners have partnered up with a world-leading Renewables Energy business.
They are one of the world’s biggest providers of Wind & Solar energy. Since their inception, they have experienced hypergrowth, and are looking to make strategic hires to their Cyber Security here in Singapore.
They are now looking for an Incident Response Security Engineer to join the team here in Singapore, where he will be responding to cyber incident threats facing the organisation, as well as to conduct research and actively hunt for threats.
- Manage tickets on incidents and track to completion on the incident handling the life cycle of multiple incidents
- Build automation to address lower-level related events
- Key focus areas involving known/anomalous threats, operations and insider/behaviours
- Conduct Table Top Exercises (TTX) to build muscle memory and facilitate a state of readiness
- Focus on Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR) for Edge computer deployments across the world
- Provide guidance to junior Engineers and other first responders for the proper methodology on the handling of Cyber Security incidents
- Coordinate efforts, provide timely updates to Leadership and provide recommendations to other Cyber Security functions, as required
- At least two years of experience working in a SOC or in an incident response capacity, preferably within a Cloud Service Provider or in a cloud environment
- Good understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework & the SANS Incident response plan
- Ability to triage events, demonstrate analytical expertise, close attention to detail, excellent critical thinking, logic, and solution orientation and to learn and adapt quickly
- Working knowledge of Digital Forensics & Investigative Response (DFIR), cybersecurity, threat detection and vulnerability management
- Excellent understanding/knowledge of TCP/IP & other common network protocols
- Experience with Python and object-oriented software development practices in Python to drive process automation
- Must be willing to work off-shift hours, as needed during incidents
- Certifications are desired, but not essential: GIAC GCIH, GCIA, GREM etc.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004