Our client is a global consultancy who have won a lenders engineer contract on a large scale solar project in New South Wales, Australia.
This project is requiring excellent dynamic individuals to run the project and the most integral part to this is hiring the right individuals within the first key positions.
There are 3 positions open for a 12 months contract.
- Previous field experience in a HSE Advisor role within the Construction industry, preferably within the renewable energy sector
- Ideally 5-10 years experience
- Minimum Diploma in OHS or higher
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of appropriate Australian Safety legislation, standards and codes
- Demonstrated ability in advanced written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to maintaining a safe working environment
Well developed interpersonal skills are crucial whilst you must be team-oriented and flexible to work within a demanding environment. High levels of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise will see you thrive in this role.
This role is on rotation whilst paying an excellent hourly rate.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Dan Rose at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1942
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1550272