Nextwave Partners have been asked by a global household brand to source a lead for their Sustainability divison, to be based in a main city in SE Asia- Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur or Jakarta. This organisation has a number of facilities across the APAC region and want to drive their brand to be Environmentally friendly and their sites to be sustainable & energy efficient.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Business development with the end goal of building a strong pipeline of potential To oversee and lead overall sustainability efforts and direction in Southeast Asia and support the integration efforts of sustainability into various departments.
- To support the regional commercial activity team with sustainability related activities.
- To work with the local authorities, communities, support organization and media on community and environmental initiatives as well as ensure compliance to environmental regulatory practices and directions.
- To be responsible for sustainability L&D in the region and support regional IWAY efforts.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Passionate and committed about sustainability issues and a strong desire to have a positive impact on the business, environment, co-workers, communities and customers.
- Have strong knowledge and experience in working with and leading business integrated sustainability.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to integrate sustainability into daily business.
- Driven and self-motivated to manage multi-tasking role in retail environment
- Possess good coaching abilities to provide training in support of sustainability effort.
- You have proven yourself as a good leader who enables people to grow around you.
If this opportunity is of interest, please send your CV to Laura Wilson on the below email address and a confidential discussion can be arranged.
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1767589