NextWave Partners are working with a leading utility company as they to develop and implement a company-wide initiative to design and implement a new distribution operation system to enhance operation efficiency whilst ensuring the safe and reliable operation of the power grid.
The core focus of the role will be to
- Develop the long-term smart grid vision to fulfill the operational requirements and cater to the evolving business environment.
- Lead the formulation of the smart grid roadmap as well as, manage the implementation strategy according to the vision and broader goals of the company.
- Formulate the architecture for the integration of the related operation technology (OT) and enterprise information technology (IT) systems to enable reliable and effective distribution network operation while fulfilling the cybersecurity requirements.
- Ensure the new distribution system platform is able to achieve safety and efficiency enhancement in network outage management.
- Identify new trends in smart grid technology and link them to the broader strategy of the client.
- Identify and analyze capability gaps in transitioning to the new platform as well as, carry out business process review and drive the process change to ensure a smooth transition.
- A recognized university degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- At least 12 years’ experience in the electricity supply related business.
- Good experience in managing large scale projects with a diversified work team across different business units.
- Thought leadership in smart grid development and experience in laying out smart grid implementation roadmap for a major corporation.
- Solid experience in leading the development and implementation of smart grid projects in distribution power grid.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the integration of operation technology and information technology systems for power system operation application.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver targets under a tight schedule.
- Commercial mindedness and the ability to manage contract having complicated interfacing with multiple vendors.
- Outstanding leadership, organization, and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and engagement skills.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at NextWave Partners
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713