Our client who is very well known in the global market is looking for someone who is capable to develop the projects in Japan market. The successful candidate for this role will be utilizing their experience such as investment analysis and financial modeling to identify the potential projects.
- Identify new origination prospects and propose outreach strategy for all technologies under development, including stakeholder messaging
- Represent the Group with potential partners, government officials, and other stakeholders
- Assist or lead development teams in all stages of energy project development, from the identification of greenfield sites to achieving a ready-to-build status
- Understand valuation models, analysing the economic merits and risks associated with clean energy projects.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or similar
- Speak and write Japanese and English fluently
- Have substantial experience from the energy, banking, consulting, public or utility sector
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1653437