NextWave are working closely with an international offshore wind developer who is growing their team in Taiwan.
As a result of this growth, they are looking to hire a Head of Finance to build out and then manage the internal finance function for the business.
- Building an interface to the global Finance organization from a long term perspective.
- Managing and leading the operation of the Finance team and Administration office.
- Monitoring funding requirements and working with the fundraising team to raise the necessary capital and debt as required for business normal operations and new projects.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc. including financial performance analysis of the business
- Managing relationships with external and internal stakeholders and business support providers (e.g. payroll, accounting, Asset Management, Project Development partners, banks etc.)
- Managing the payment process, from Purchase Order issuance to payment release in the applicable platform.
- Coordinating and monitoring weekly payments in compliance with the company’s principles and local regulation.
- Interpreting financial information on performance to all layers of management and recommend areas for improvement.
- Preparing, reviewing, and monitoring strategic long-range plans and annual budgets, in coordination with different teams of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or finance functions.
- Previous exposure to a variety of financial disciplines (e.g. accounting, finance, budgeting, project financing, report writing, operations, tax)
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Previous experience in the renewable energy industry in Taiwan
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587