Nextwave Partners is currently partnering with a leading European Energy Developer and Operator looking to further expand their footprints in Vietnam. We are currently seeking a Head of Finance & Asset Management to be based in their Ho Chi Minh office.
The Head of Finance & Asset Management will oversee all financial, taxation, commercial and regulatory related matters throughout the whole project value chain from development till O&M, ensuring strict adherence to compliance. You will also take part in developing business strategy to secure new investment opportunities in the market.
- Provide support during development, project finance, construction, and O&M activities.
- Set up and lead the local Finance and Asset Management operations not limited to establishing local payroll and tax reporting system, internal controls, cost and budgeting, accounting and finance processes, invoice, and payment processes etc.
- Be the key point of contact for liaison with financial institutions on all banking transaction matters
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all financial records including financial statements, books of accounts etc
- Responsible for the monthly IFRS reporting to the headquarters and provide periodic updates of cash budgets and financial models.
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders such as local authorities whenever needed
- Monitor performance of current assets and prepare relevant reports and analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or BA; masters would be a plus
- At least 5+ years of experience in financial management, accounting, asset management, project finance, corporate finance etc.
- Demonstrated strong competency in budgeting, IFRS and local GAAP accounting, internal controls, tax etc.
- Experience in the renewable energy, infrastructure, or real estate industry a must.
- Demonstrated capability in commercial negotiations.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Vietnamese & English
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Crystal Lian at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1948
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1872153