My Client is an international company looking for a Head of Factory (Manufacturing) to be based in China.
- Ensure all products are manufactured according to specifications, safety, and quality standards in most efficient manner.
- Provides overall direction and guidance to the organization’s daily and monthly manufacturing operation activities.
- Responsible for improving manufacturing processes, managing manufacturing spending, managing labor efficiency, and developing plans to control scrap.
- Manage operational capacity and machine/tool utilization, develop new areas of manufacturing technology and line efficiency, review current performance against forecasted operating plans, and analyze/recommend operating plan changes.
- Identify future opportunities and recommend capital equipment and capability development to support new technologies and world-class manufacturing initiatives.
- Manage personnel to ensure functional capability/capacity that aligns with business plans and objectives; coach and mentor personnel to expand and improve functional skills; develop and implement effective cross-training program; ensure timely and quality performance appraisals are conducted for all employees; identify/address development needs/opportunities to support growth and succession planning; ensure attention and adherence to safety and environmental policies.
- Identify/realize process improvement opportunities to reduce cost and improve quality.
- Ensure operations have skills necessary to support ongoing continuous improvement initiatives. Utilize metrics to audit progress vs. objectives.
- Administer continuous improvements through leadership.
- Drive and implement as needed KPIs ensuring customer and company business
- Provide solutions to root cause analysis investigations identified by quality, to non-conformances that are the direct result of manufacturing operations.
- 15+ years of experience in high tech manufacturing field – PCBA, Electronic assembly, Power electronic Assembly, Solar , Telecommunication etc.
- At least Bsc. degree in engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical/ Electrical or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a senior Engineering /NPI/ Manufacturing management role managing international teams.
- High skills in English, speaking and writing
- Experience with manufacturing of High Power Electronics.
- Experience with NPI of Electronics products
- Experience with managing Contract manufacturing or work for top tier Electronic manufacturer.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538