My Client is a renewable energy developer, responsible for delivering renewable energy projects in the region. They have been leading successful renewable energy projects across the world and now Taiwan is one of their main focus.
As a Head of communication, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of communication strategies for the APAC market and responsibility include managing the communication team
- Develop and execute external communications strategies and planning for all printed + social media
- Build and manage relationships with journalists and related stakeholders
- Talk about my client business strategy and offshore wind projects to medias worldwide
- Ensure my client maintains best practice in its engagement with the media in APAC
- Deliver high-quality communication content (e.g. press releases, presentations, speeches, social media posts) for external and internal audiences.
- Have excellent understanding of media and stakeholder management
- Have substantial experience from a PR agency or another relevant media and stakeholder-related function (an energy background is not a prerequisite but is preferred)
- Have experience with media, press, and social media
- Have documented experience with building and managing stakeholder interactions.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538