|Posted:||3 days ago|
Title: Head of Business Development - Renewable Energy
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a leading Independent Power Producer engaged in developing, financing, constructing and O&M of renewable energy & power projects in Asia. They are looking for a Head of Business Development to be based in their Manila office to support development activities in the country.
- Responsible for the identification and origination of renewable energy projects in the Philippines
- Lead end-to-end development efforts including commercial negotiations, contracts management, proposal for project bidding etc.
- Be the main point of contact in liaison with government officials and local authorities etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential partners, existing and new stakeholders for offtake agreements
- Keep abreast of market trends for energy in the region and support in formation of market penetration strategies
- At least 12 years of working experience in business development or investment banking functions with at least 7 years of experience in development or origination of power, renewable energy or gas projects
- Prior knowledge in due diligence, feasibility studies, financial and risk analysis, financial modeling and asset valuation is a must
- Prior experience in renewable energy, power or gas needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in both Tagalog and English language is required (both spoken and written).
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)