You will be performing the business development role in Japan entity of one of the major non-Japanese developers.
- Pursue all aspects of offshore wind energy project development and origination efforts in Japan, with the principal activities including leading the development and permitting activities in coordination with global colleagues as well as spearheading origination efforts for clean energy power transactions.
- Identify new business opportunities, propose entry strategies and assist or lead project teams in all stages of market development, from identification of greenfield sites to achieving ready-to-build status
- Represent the company in respect of potential partners, government officials and other stakeholders
- Understand valuation models, analyzing the economic merits and risks associated with clean energy projects
- Manager tasks according to budgets and schedules, including coordinating internal and external technical support and consultants.
- Fluency in both written and spoken business Japanese is required. Business proficiency in spoken and written English required.
- Relevant experience in power generation plant developments from scratch.
- Desire to work as part of a global team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and dependable and detail oriented.
- Must be solutions-focused with creative problem-solving skills a strong ability to think.
- Strong organizational skills and good at managing and prioritizing numerous projects to meet demanding deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, and comfortable operating with a substantial amount of autonomy.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Sayo Kiyama on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1941
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1653437