|Location:||Socialist Republic of Vietnam|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Title: Head of Asset Management
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with a well-known developer with strong presence in Vietnam and seeking a Head of Asset Management to manage their Wind projects. The position will be based in Vietnam and will report to the Regional Head.
- Track and report regularly on the Project performance, budget, and all other relevant KPIs.
- Oversee, assist, and supervise SPV personnel or seconded personnel in their tasks concerning the Assets and project operations
- Ensure the operations budget is meet and O&M Contractor meets all their contractual obligations and requirements.
- Liaise with the E&S team to ensure compliance with all environmental and other permit requirements, including the Environmental and Social Action Plan.
- At least 5 years of experience in Asset Management, Wind project preferred.
- Working experience in the operation of power plants
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2196334
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)