- FinTech that drives business & positive social impact
- Thought Leader in Advanced Analytics
- Leading team of data scientists and analysts
We are looking to hire a Head of Advance Analytics for a FinTech company in growth phase, to lead the team of data scientists and analysts regionally to drive business growth and identify opportunities for optimisation.
This is a pivotal role to drive the data science and analytics direction, to set the strategy in managing data process from end to end. A hands-on technical leader will find satisfaction in the role to solve data science and analytics problems in financial domain including credit scoring, fraud detection.
You will also be managing business stakeholders, alongside a strong technology tech, working together seamlessly to get the best outcomes for the business.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in data science and/or advance analytics space
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in team leadership and people management responsibility
- Experience within financial services domain or FinTech sector, excellent industry knowledge on credit scoring, fraud detection
- Proficient in programming languages including Python
- Advanced skills in database query, SQL and data visualization, Tableau
- Prior exposure to cloud-based Data Warehouse solutions like Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift is preferred
- Ability to adopt a broader perspective and display analytical thinking for BI solutions
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and spearhead a data-driven approach to resolve business issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across different cultural
- environments in the region
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks according to business needs
- Great problem-solving ability and detail orientation
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239