|Posted:||over 2 years ago|
My Client is an international developer firm overlooking projects in Taiwan.
They are an international firm with multiple portfolio worldwide and is now looking for a government relation manager that has connection in the market to assist them to take their projects a step further in the market.
- Liaising with government body from Taiwan, especially in suburban city area of Taiwan
- Ensure implementation of regulatory engagement plan
- Develop mid and long term public affair and regulatory strategy
- Focus on local regulatory point
- Assist in speeding up on permit, land and any other relevant requirement with the government and local community
- Maintain stakeholder relations
- Years of experience working with the regulatory bodies in Taiwan
- Energy sector experience is a major plus
- Taiwanese; speak excellent Taiwanese and English is a major plus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538
Job has Expired