Do you enjoy building innovative products and creating seamless experiences?
Are you looking for a culture that supports personal development?
Look no further! Come work on a Data Product, focusing on regulations and compliance in a growing start-up. In this role you will be building innovative products that bring the experience to the application. We are looking for candidates who share a passion for tackling complexity and building platforms that can scale.
- Work closely with our PM and engineering teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Create technical documentation- Write high-quality elegant, readable, and well- documented code
- Validate code that enables customer and business goals- Evaluate and optimise code to maximise performance
- Be accountable for & maintain a sense of pride for the product- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Hands-on experience with Software Engineering or related field in previous roles
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks, such as React, AngularJS, Polymer,
- Closure or Backbone
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimisation techniques
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455