Do you thrive in an eco-system that requires you to be holistic and collaborative in a founding team?
Do you enjoy combining the art of design with the art of programming for web?
Look no further! Exciting frontend developer roles with clients in extraordinary space building their core engineering team.
Your key responsibilities will include supporting the frontend development team and working closely with the Backend developers to implement and develop our products in an efficient and responsive manner. You will also work closely with our Product Designers to enhance our user interface and experience across all of our products on all mediums.
- Understand and participate in formulating and strategizing the Company’s business objectives.
- Oversee and develop the frontend technical aspects of the Company in alignment with its business objectives and goals.
- Plan the company’s technology framework and architecture as well as to execute and develop products.
- Continuously discover, implement and evaluate new technologies that may yield a competitive advantage for the company.
- Develop system infrastructure to ensure operational functionality and efficiency.
- Develop security and data protection systems and protocols to safeguard and secure the integrity of products and the privacy of our customers.
- Collaborate with designers to evaluate the technical feasibility of design outputs.
- Integrate and develop UX/UI designs and wireframes into user-friendly experiences and intuitive interfaces.
- Evaluate user interaction issues and debugging with backend developers to deliver an optimized product.
- Manage, mentor, engage and motivate the frontend development team to achieve business objectives and goals.
- 5+ years of professional experience in front-end web app development
- Experience with GIT, ReactJS, Vue.JS
- Knowledge of writing test on Frontend side (Carma, Protractor etc.)
- Good understanding of RESTFUL web services
- Experience with WebSocket connection apart of single request exchange
- A strong sense of UI/UX design and layout
- Mobile experience (React Native / Native Script) preferred
- Able to work in an Agile environment. Knowledge of SEO principles
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455