|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Foundation Package Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading offshore wind developer who are developing a large project in Taiwan. They are putting together the core members of their team and are looking for an experienced and passionate Foundation Package Manager to work on the development and delivery of this project.
- Leading project milestone meetings with both the internal team and external stakeholders
- Developing and implementing the planning and execution of the package
- Managing the schedule and budget of the package during the project
- Managing the EPC Contractor during the execution phase of the project
- Leading the tender and negotiation process for the relevant contracts on the project
- Reporting project progress back to management team
- Managing the communication between all contractors and external stakeholders
- Minimum of five  years of experience in the offshore wind sector.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Structural Engineering
- Previous experience managing the Foundation Package of at least one offshore wind project
- Possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and spoken English, due to project interface responsibilities
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767587
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired