NextWave Partners is working with a leading EPC to help identify a Finance Manager to manage their team in Korea.
Finance Manager - South Korea based
- Full responsibility of preparing separate and consolidated financial statement.
- Lead month/quarter/year-end closing process and prepare financial reporting package to meet Group requirements.
- Comply with accounting regulations.
- Be responsible for tax filing documents and ensure tax compliance.
- Prepare Annual Budget and Strategy Plan.
- Prepare and submit forecast monthly or upon request.
- Monitor and analyze actual performance against forecast and budget.
- Work with both corporate and external auditors in group and statutory audits.
- Carry out other ad hoc assignments, support or activities as required by the business, IR, HR/admin, Corporate development and Korean HQ.
- Control cash transaction and plan cash inflow and outflow.
- Must be fluent in English and Korean to liaise with native Korean colleagues at Korea HQ;
- Bachelor’s degree major in Accounting, Finance or Economics is preferred but not limited
- 5~10 year work experience with hands-on group consolidation and financial reporting;
- CPA certificate preferred.
- Possess strong knowledge in accounting practice and IFRS.
- Relevant experience on media/marketing agency environment is preferred.
- Proactive, analytical and systematic individual and team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to work with new development and to assume additional responsibilities.
- Efficiently and effectively work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713