|Posted:||13 days ago|
Title: EPC Project Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client actively develops, finance and construct renewable energy projects within Asia Pacific and they're looking for an EPC Project Manager to be based in Indonesia.
- Be the primary contact to liaise and coordinate with EPC contractors and prospective clients towards successful project execution
- Lead terms negotiations for EPC contract
- Ensure that projects are delivered on- time, within scope and within budget and in accordance with local standards and regulation
- Perform due diligence and risk management on projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience in EPC contract management or project management
- Renewable energy projects experience a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Able to work independently and lead team to execute projects
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1872153
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)