NextWave are working with a leading international developer of renewable energy projects. Due to their growth in Japan, they are planning to hire an Environmental Manager to support the development of new offshore wind projects they have in Japan.
- Leading everything environmentally related during the development of new projects
- Being the go-to person for all matters related to regulation, policy, auction rules, market intelligence, interpretation
- Working with the bid team on any non-commercial aspects on the bidding of new projects
- External stakeholder management & representation: Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., regulatory agencies, industry associations, institutions and industry peers) and coordinate with and leverage internal capabilities for government affairs, external affairs and power advocacy.
- Being the subject matter expert for government and external relations at the company
- Working closely with the global renewable energy team.
- Acting as the external face of the company when dealing with trade associations, coalitions and other similar environments
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years’ experience in the energy industry in Japan
- Understanding of wind power regulation and policies in Japan
- Fluency in written and spoken Japanese
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587