|Posted:||5 days ago|
Enterprise Solutions Architect, Cyber Security
My client is one of the world's largest technology businesses, specialising in the distribution of vendor products and solutions. They deliver highly targeted applications and solutions within the technology sector.
They are seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect to join their team, with the key focus to create and co create agonistic solutions for sales and product teams across APAC region.
Please see below for further information.
- Partner with internal & external vendor stakeholders to create new solutions with user cases that covers of the ever changing need to businesses
- Provide Cyber and cloud advisory to clients, thus creating demand for new solutions
- Plan, design, lead, drive and support multi cybersecurity solutions play / demos / POCs development (that may incorporate elements of RedHat, Cloud, UiPath and IOT technologies)
- Participate in business requirement gathering sessions and understanding these requirements for cyber security architecture design and solutioning
- Prepare & deliver impactful business solution demonstrations, including: POC, proposal writing & ideation sessions
- Propose technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and products and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in vendors
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Security Operations Centre solutions, operations, event and incident management, threat hunting, incident responses, architecture and integration
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with the full range of cloud service providers/solutions, inclusive of AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google
- Knowledgeable in the implementation of advanced IAM, SIEM, PIVPAM and integration to SIEM solutions
- Knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection, encryption, monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and authentication solutions for traditional and Cloud-hosted IT systems
- Must have a firm grasp on the industry and anticipate trends and movements while balancing maturity and timing
- Previous experience and exposure to service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services