|Posted:||4 days ago|
Engineering Lead (Java)
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are currently working with a client which provides service in the leadership growth sector to look for an engineering lead. We are looking for emerging leaders who are passionate about driving engineering initiatives and leading projects that create positive impact to the organization and its clients. You will be providing technical leadership to the development squad and designing solutions that solve clients' pain points.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate in strategic planning of product roadmap and designing solutions to solve clients' ever-evolving challenges.
- Translate users' requirement into application architecture, break down to product roadmap and execution plans
- Work closely with CTO to co- own backend architecture of the platform
- Provide technical guidance to the devops team in developing and maintaining the CICD pipelines
- Design and build multi-tenant B2B products, applying TDD and BDD
- Demonstrate Agile Methodology in delivery product development
- Provide technical leadership to the team, and perform code review
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or any other relevant fields
- Have at least 8 years of working experience in software development, with at least 4 years of working experience in Java
- Practice automated testing first approach, and experienced with TDD and BDD in product development
- Strong technical skills in building CICD pipelines and designing technical solutions
- Strong experience in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot framework, and cloud platforms
- Well-versed in areas such as CDN, API Gateway, NoSQL DB, mySQL and serverless computing
- Excellent knowledge in infrastructure provisional tools like Terraform, and message bus like Apache Kafka, and Microservices architectures
- Good to have experience in tools like Okta and Cronofy
- Good to have experience in working in a start-up or having the interest in working in a start-up environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)