|Posted:||25 days ago|
Title: Energy Storage Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role test
NextWave Partners are working exclusively with a leading Utility-Scale Battery Storage IPP. They are looking for an Energy Storage Analyst to join their quickly growing team. This person will be ideally someone who understands the Power Industry, has solid Cloud Computing experience, and can communicate highly technical data to non-technical stakeholders. This person will be largely responsible for continuing to build out their cloud computing processes so experience with AWS or similar would be welcomed.
- Support the continued development of modeling infrastructure including data management, analysis of model results and performance, cloud computing management
- Work with internal clients to create software solutions to provide customized proprietary tools to manage interfaces to data, analysis, and models that will support trading and development operations
- Design and develop reporting tools that will be used across various levels of the organization (planning, trading, operations, upper management, and investors)
- Maintain and improve existing models and analysis by developing tests and operating procedures
- Knowledge of the energy industry (ideally in renewables - energy storage)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with power market tools such as PowerWorld and YESENERGY
- Proven experience in leveraging cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc) for high speed and large-scale analysis and operations
- Clear communication ability (taking technical data and explaining it to non-technical stakeholders)
- Degree in quantitative field (computer science, mathematics, engineering, etc)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Development and Testing methods
- Experience with collaborative projects using source control systems (such as GitHub)
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest Resume/CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.