|Posted:||17 days ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
I am currently representing a game changing Climate Tech startup to find an experienced Embedded Software Engineer. If you are passionate about using your skill set to make a difference to the ever growing Climate crisis - reach out!
Reporting to the head of software, this position provides an opportunity within Allume's software development team to develop and test embedded software for our flagship product, the SolShare.
The role will require the persistence to solve problems, the initiative to identify product improvement opportunities and the diligence to follow through on development and verification activities.
Candidates should be excited by the opportunity to work in a small fast-growing business with a flat organizational structure, and lots of opportunity for professional growth
- 5+ years of embedded software engineering experience
- Experience in cPython &/or MicroPython
- Collaborative, team-based approach with good communication skills
- Resilience and adaptability to work in a fast moving and early stage business
- Initiative to work autonomously, independently solve problems and formulate quality
- Excited to understand the SolShare system and environment it operates in
- Preferred Melbourne based
Nice to have
- Experience with safety critical software
- Linux command line experience
- Familiar with developing IoT products
- Knowledge of electronics engineering fundamentals
- Impact focused start-up with supportive company culture. Company values: Have the courage to create, the passion to persevere and the diligence to deliver, Solve problems that matter, Share the power
- Progressive parental leave policy: no minimum tenure; 10 weeks paid maternal leave; 4 weeks paid paternal leave
- Flexible working options
- 25 days minimum paid leave, further paid leave accessible if approved by CEO
- ESOP allocation available
- Fast growing team of 20, significant professional development and leadership opportunities available
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)