|Posted:||22 days ago|
Title: Embedded Linux Specialist
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About The Opportunity
Our client is looking for a talented embedded Linux expert, who will join the Professional Services team. Our client's Linux is a commercial Linux operating system based on the Yocto distribution that is used word wide in a variety of industries; Telecom, Industrial, Medical, A&D, etc. Our client has 40 years of experience developing embedded operating systems. As part of your role at our client site you will work on a variety of Linux related projects and leading-edge hardware platforms.
- A technical leader responsible for systems architecture, design and implementation of embedded software, BSP's, device drivers, middleware, systems software and application software
- Support customer hardware bring up of custom embedded hardware systems.
- Review code and design
- At least 5+ years embedded Linux experience with strong Linux knowledge
- Experience in custom embedded hardware bring up
- Software development experience on multiple common embedded processor types (x86, ARM, etc.)
- Experience as code reviewer
- Familiar with code review system and collaboration tools for development
- Good English communication skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Experience with contributing and collaboration with open-source communities will be a plus
- Experience with Docker container and Kubernetes will be a plus
- Experience in developing a solution based on the Yocto project will be a plus
- Experience with VxWorks will be a big plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)