We are working with a client who are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer to join one of the largest International renewable energy developers worldwide to help them group their Australian Portfolio. Their Australian portfolio currently consists of both wind farms and solar, they have also invested heavily in battery storage.
This Electrical Project Engineer will work alongside 3 Project Developers who have been a part of the project since its inception. In the this role, you will be responsible for the construction and operations of utility scale wind and solar farms around Australia.
- Take projects through design & construction
- Manage grid connection
- Ensure HS&E is followed
- Oversee third parties on site
- Working alongside the site Project Manager
- Be a focal point for all technical queries
- Provide reports of the projects activities, construction performance to the senior stakeholders including C-level within the developer and to the investment fund backer
Skills and experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Prior experience working with TNSP’s & AEMO
- Worked on solar and/or wind projects in Australia
- Drivers Licence
- Australian Citizen or PR
The company are looking for a committed and motivated candidate who wants to grow with a business. In exchange for this commitment, our client are offering an extensive remuneration package, alongside international career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in the role and your background matches, or is very similar to the above, please get in touch with Oliver Powell at NextWave Partners to find out more, available via phone +65 6340 19 18 or email email@example.com