NextWave are working with a leading international developer of offshore wind projects.
Due to a potential new project they have in Europe they are looking to hire an Electrical Manager to oversee the design, planning and development of all offshore electrical infrastructure for this project.
- Preparing the project plan with a focus on safety
- Leading internal project meetings and participating in project meetings with sub-contractors and co-developers
- Managing the planning, development and execution of the overall electrical package
- Managing the project schedule and commercial budgets for the electrical package
- Developing, negotiating and managing all contracts with the relevant sub-contractors
- Maintaining a constant focus on the quality of the project delivery
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Prior experience working on a minimum of two offshore wind projects
- Fluency in English
- Extensive knowledge of offshore electrical infrastructure
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Mike Feely at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1940
EA License No: 16S8303 EA Registration No: R1767587