NextWave Partners is working with a leading developer in Vietnam to help identify an E&S Manager for their ongoing renewable energy projects.
Responsible for environmental, health, safety and social (EHSS) management, and be responsible for coordinating the compliance with and implementation of various action plans and studies including but not limited to:
- Management and mitigation measures set out in the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and the Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA);
- Environmental and Social Action Plan (ESAP); and
- Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP).
- In parallel, the E&S Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the Community Development Programme.
- Strong understanding of HSE principles both from a corporate as well as, execution standpoint.
- University degree in a relevant discipline and something related to engineering or environmental studies
- Good People Communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience with a project dedicated EHS management
- Experience with EHS management within the energy sector.
- Strong understanding of international HSE and E&S standards and management systems
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese is a MUST
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Christopher Stephens at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1223713