NextWave Partners are working with a well-known Investment fund with offices and portfolio companies globally in the establishment of an infrastructure fund for the APAC region.
The fund’s APAC head office is in Sydney, but they also have established offices in Singapore and Jakarta.
The Infrastructure team, which will be based in Sydney are looking to grow significantly over the next 3-6 months and will be looking to deploy significant capital in Infrastructure deals in the APAC region over the next 3-5 years.
As the fund will be looking at deals in emerging markets where there isn’t necessarily a strong history of private infra deals taking place, they will be looking at bringing in market-leading talent from various international markets to broaden the teams' experience, skillset and sector knowledge.
The key markets they are looking at include:
- Rail (Light Rail)
- Airports (Regional)
- Waste Management
- Social Infra
- Renewables (C&I solar, run of river hydro, onshore wind & WtE)
- PPP/PFI type deals
The fund are looking to speak to strong deal makers with experience in any of the above sectors internationally, who would be interested in working in the APAC region.
- Execute an investment strategy in line with the global leadership
- Generate new & existing investment opportunities and manage ongoing relationships
- Help grow the funds reach and network across the APAC region
- Build relationships with local partners
- Transact across multiple countries and jurisdictions
- Work very closely with internal stakeholders and the IC
- 5 years plus experience either with an Institutional Investor, Developer or an Investment Fund / Asset Manager
- Experience leading Infrastructure deals
- Excellent modeling skills (won’t be building day today, but need to have the skillset)
- Strong techno commercial skill set
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
- High level of EQ (will be working with a number of different cultures)
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Oliver Powell at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 63401918
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989