|Posted:||2 months ago|
This role is open for fresh graduates or professionals with up to three years of experience in DevOps, software development or other related fields. The candidate should have passion for cyber security and IoT, comfortable with python language and tools such as Docker, Kubernetes or Puppet.
A DevOps engineer will need to have an understanding of both coding and operations. This role will require working with multiple departments to develop systems within a company. A technical test will be part of this application process and a passing mark will be necessary to be considered for the role.
- At least 2 years of experience in Python,
- Comfortable with OS like Unix/Linux.
- Experience of tools like Docker, Kubernetes and Puppet.
- Basic understanding and passion for cybersecurity and IoT.
- Experience with DevOps and how to build a production environment system.
- To Install, configure and test different IoT products and solutions Proof-of-Concepts.
- Manage and monitor the processes and systems from different stages.
- Work with both the Development team and the IT operations team on the products and systems.
- Automate and optimize using tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Puppet,
- Create Python Scripts to enable tests automations and logs analysis.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Michael Weoseke at email@example.com - Direct Line:+65 8338 3749
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R21100007
Job has Expired