|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is a leading multinational company that provides Technology services and systems for various types of businesses.
The latest project they’re working on helps various clients in the travel industry, build new products as well end-to-end solutions to fill any gaps in the client’s entertainment portfolio. They have set up a centralized technology center in Singapore to provide expertise to deploy their software solution onto cloud platforms and implement relevant security controls.
You will be expected to have strong communication and corporation skills to work closely with multinational teams from the US, EMEA, and SEA. To be successful in this role, you should have strong software development, exposure to cloud platforms, and proficient knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Take charge of the deployment process of new applications and cloud monitoring for various development and operations purposes
- Be part of a DevSecOps team, working with various stakeholders and engineers
- Implement relevant security controls, realize product requirements, resolve system failures, and ensure secured operations of the platforms
- Apply Agile methods to your developments
- Implement standard practices, provide documentation and knowledge sharing regarding the secured release of new application features
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science, or any relevant fields
- Holding 3+ years of experience with software development in the past
- You should have strong knowledge of software development, cloud technologies, and infrastructure provision tools (Terraform)
- Must have a strong background in virtualization and clustered orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Ideally you have good exposure to Agile methods, DevSecOps, CI/CD, and software production
- Ideally good knowledge of REST APIs or API Gateways
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Chelsea Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line:+65 6914 9946
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R2199999
Job has Expired