Are you an active and dynamic person? Do you enjoy building a community and Tech from scratch?
A young and fun team at a FMCG within the Sports industry is looking to add a DevOps engineer to the mix and they need someone who is passionate about automation and infrastructure.
If you’re an avid learner who wants to apply your skills and get mentored in a great company culture which allows you to set your own mission and goals – then this is the place for you.
- Work on designing and setting up an AWS cloud infrastructure
- Building applications and helping improve automation processes
- Work with a dynamic team of engineers and developers, with a strong CICD culture
- Provide any support that is required for upgrades or maintenance of systems
- Make sure your work is consistently updated and improved upon
- Build quality applications and enable security networking to be installed
- Drive your own mission and goal to ensure the retail products are accessible to many through the best technology and e-Commerce platforms built
- Ready to share knowledge and work with a team of bright technologists
- Interested in Sports
- Minimally holding a Bachelors in Computer Science, ideally a Masters degree
- 3+ years of work experience with infrastructure projects
- A strong DevOps mentality with knowledge on CICD
- Significant exposure or project on public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Worked with open-source tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins and Terraform
- Ideally scripting experience in Python, otherwise other tools such as Bash
- Avid learner and constantly strives to push themselves
- A go-getter mentality who is able to set their own goals and work independently when required
- Strong team player who can communicate and work with a range of individuals
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517