We need someone who is the best of the best – a top tier engineer who can work on large scale distributed systems and be able to automate and integrate multiple large scale enterprise systems.
We’re working with a top-notch Tech team that is rapidly growing in terms of presence, customer base, and recognition. With a highly dynamic and global team – you’d be coming in to ensure that the high-performance engine is running smoothly throughout the process from UI, connectivity all the way to DevOps, and backend systems.
You’ll be working in a polyglot environment with the latest technology and be able to work with a highly enthusiastic team.
- Design high-volume, low latency applications that are mission-critical for the customers and this product. Be able to deliver this at high performance and availability.
- Support for dynamic scaling rules within Kubernetes clusters and add new nodes for spot bidding
- Contribute within all phases of the development lifecycle and work with various teams
- Be able to code efficiently in design and test environments
- Evaluate existing systems and propose improvements when necessary
- Support continuous improvement and look at alternative solutions to the existing technology when undergoing architectural review
- Minimally a Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Holding at least 5 years of experience within the industry
- Be able to work on distributed systems especially on the enterprise level or with wide scale users, preferably on SaaS products
- Have a good understanding of Linux network and security
- Experience using public cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Conceptual understanding of Kubernetes
- Strong ability in Terraform and Docker
- Coding skills in Golang and databases
- Bonus to have open source project contributions
- Work with a team but take charge of your solutions in a hands-on manner
- Strong communicator and ability to work with an international team
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517