|Posted:||18 days ago|
Title: Data Scientist, FinTech
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
- Established unicorn Fintech organization
- Forward thinking and high performing team
- Big impact projects
- Involved in end to end projects - Design and develop machine learning solutions, building algorithms from scratch and bringing it to production
- Manipulate large datasets and use them to identify trends
- Build, validate, test, and deploy models and algorithm
- Solve complex business problems utilizing analytics and machine learning to optimize critical business metrics
- Work cross functionally with teams across the business
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in data science and machine learning
- Strong working experience with programming languages and tools: Python, SQL, Big data platforms and tools
- Working experience with cloud services such as AWS or Azure
- Experience with data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)