Our client is a leading FinTech/RegTech player and has won accolades for being the most promising start-up within Payments, Fraud Management and Risk Management solutions. It's an organization with strong ethos and core values at their heart.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Write clear, concise documentation for solutions/code
- Write code by using best software development practices
- Proactive contributor of idea to build a better platform and make sure it meets the security standards
What would you need?
- 2+ years of work experience as a Data Engineer
- Bachelors in a quantitative field(Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics) or Computer Science
- Strong knowlegde of Python to develop complex software
- Experience with Linux environments
- Experience in manipulation of various types of data(text/images) from data cleaning to filtering to pre-processing and building data pipelines.
- Experience in NoSQL Database programming would be ideal
- Any exposure to batch(Apache Hadoop/Map Reduce) and stream processing approaches/frameworks (Spark) would be great but not a must-have
Someone whose a strong communicator with the ability to parse information in an ambiguous way would be key!
Should you be keen to know more about the role, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 63401949.