Work with one of the strongest core Technology teams in Singapore at an e-Commerce platform containing a diverse and highly talented team. Be able to work with a growing business that takes technical challenges into their own hands and which has grown phenomenally the past few months.
You’d work with terabytes of data daily and help manage the real-time flow of Big Data through data warehouses. If you think you’re up for the challenge and a top engineer in data, do apply for this job!
- Design and manage a data warehouse system for various products helping with data modelling, designing, defining data metrics, looking at data governance and other related matters
- Work with various stakeholders like the Data Science team, BI team, Business teams or Product teams to help utilize data in solving problems through needs and opportunity identification
- Help to build, design and maintain a real time / batch processing system using Hadoop and Big Data technology
- Define and manage data quality and take ownership of the data sets being allocated to your stakeholders
- Minimally holding a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Holding at least 3 years of work experience in Data or Software Engineering focused on Python, Java and Scala programming
- Be able to fluently work with SQL
- Familiarity with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Flink etc.
- Confident in modelling data warehouses through dimensional modelling and schema design
- Understand data mining and / or machine learning to work with highly technical Data Science teams
- Experience with TB worth of data is highly preferred
- Logical thought processes and good communicator to work with various stakeholders and drive data insights
- Passionate individual who is autonomous, motivated and willing to take ownership of projects
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517