Looking to join a multicultural and diverse team within an exciting and fast paced environment? We are looking for a Data Analyst to join an established organization within the gaming industry and work on big data projects on a regional scope.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Developing and presenting business reports
- Work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to understand game and account operations across APAC
- Locate and define creative and new ideas or solutions to address data related questions / problems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related field
- At least 3 years of professional working experience within a Data Analyst role
- Ability to generate and present comprehensive reports utilizing statistical methods
- Proven ability to utilize SQL and query data from large data sets
- Proven ability to apply data visualization tools such as Tableau, Amazon Quicksight, Excel, PowerBI etc.
- Experience working as a Data Analyst within the eCommerce or gaming industry is preferred
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, learn autonomously, highly organized
- Availability to travel
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984