I am looking for an experienced Cyber Security Technical trainer to join a leading International Cyber Security company with their APAC HQ in Singapore.
My client offers a range of state of the art Cyber Security products utilised by many leading international companies/enterprises. They have a vibrant work environment and is always looking for motivated professionals with a keen interest in Cyber to join.
- Manage and conduct the training session for customers for the technical product
- Create and personalise training content for individual customers using their network
- Experience working with or training a wide range of people (Junior to Senior)
- Background in technical work (pre-sales, networking or cyber security related)
- Experience of working within a technical training role
- Technical Background (Prior Presales experience for technical products, or in a Trainer role)
- Able to speak and conduct training in Mandarin, English Proficiently
- Be very client-facing and have excellent communication skills
- University Degree within the STEM field preferred (if Degree is not STEM, having the experience is fine as well)
- Must be University educated.
All candidates will receive on-the-job training and support to assist them in the security products on offer.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, only Singaporean/PR candidates will be considered.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Kai Man at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1919
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1985004